Translating subtitles has never been this simpler!
Translate subtitles of your video between 42 different languages.
● Automatically detects the presence and language of soft text-based subtitles in source video.
● Original video is kept as it is, while a new video with translated subtitle track gets added.
● Batch support. Translate subtitles of multiple videos at one shot.
● No encoding. So fast!
● Supports .mp4, .m4v & .mov containers.
● Translates using free webservice provided by Yandex.
1. In settings window choose the language the subtitle needs to be translated and provide a free Yandex translate key.
2. Add video files (.mp4/.m4v/.mov) and let the app to detect the presence of supported language soft text-based subtitles.
3. Click 'Translate Subtitle' and choose a folder to keep the new video files with the translated subtitle track added.
Supported Languages :
English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Bosnian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Greek, Estonian, Finnish, Hebrew, Croatian, Hungarian, Armenian, Indonesian, Icelandic, Georgian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Albanian, Serbian, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
App in Action
How to get a Yandex Translate Key?
Is it mandatory to get the Free Yandex Translate key?
Yes. Subtitle translator uses the web service provided by http://translate.yandex.com/ to translate.
What are the steps to get the Free Yandex Translate Key?
Step 1 : Register with Yandex to get a username/password.
Step 2 : Login to Yandex to get a Yandex Tanslate Key.
Step 3 : Copy & Paste the generated key in settings window of Subtitle Translator.
Does Yandex limit translations?
Yes. They limit 1 million characters to be translated (Approximately 20 movies) per user per key per day.
What if I reach the limit?
Simple. Register as new user and generate a new key and use the new key.
What if the source video has more than one subtitle language?
The very first supported language subtitle track will be used for translation.